- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a food processor, combine the first nine ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Serve over salad. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Avocado Salad Dressing
Sort By :
Over fish tacos the bomb :) Thanks for the recipe
My daughter really enjoyed it. I thought it was kind of bland. If anyone has suggestions for something to add to it I would love to hear them.
This is excellent. My whole family loved it. With a little extra yogurt and less buttermilk it makes a wonderful veggie dip.
My whole family loved this. Modified it a little - didn't have parsley, & used chopped garlic instead of garlic powder. This recipe's a keeper!
This is sooooo good!
More Recipe Collections
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >