My grandchildren love these wraps. My daughter gave me the recipe years ago, and now I make them as an afternoon snack or a light meal. I make the dressing from a simple ranch dressing mix.
Recommended: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Transfer chicken to an 8-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with lime juice. Sprinkle with garlic salt and 1/3 cup cilantro; top with onion. Bake, covered 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tomatoes, avocado, cheese and remaining cilantro. Chop chicken; add to bowl. Drizzle with ranch dressing; toss to coat.
- Spoon chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling; fold both sides to close. If desired, secure with toothpicks. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Avocado-Ranch Chicken Wraps in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p199
Reviews for Avocado-Ranch Chicken Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review