Avocado Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and diced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 5 lovage or celery leaves, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 5 cups.
1/4 cup: 29 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Avocado Pineapple Salsa
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.