- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the oranges, onions, pecans and pepper; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Just before serving, place the greens in a large salad bowl; top with orange mixture and avocado slices. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forAvocado Mandarin Tossed Salad
"Delicious! I am not normally a huge fan of salads. This is one of my new favorite dishes. I've tried it with walnuts and pecans- both are very tasty."
"Great with Pork."