Avocado Ham Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and mashed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 12 slices whole wheat or sourdough bread
- 6 slices fully cooked ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first three ingredients; spread on six slices of bread. Top with ham and Swiss. Spread cream cheese on remaining bread; place over Swiss cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Avocado Ham Sandwiches
"Flavorful way to use up extra Easter ham for next day lunch!"