Avocado Fruit Salad Recipe
- 3 medium ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. Cut avocados into chunks; Place in a large bowl; drizzle with lemon juice and toss to coat. Drain, reserving the lemon juice; set avocados aside.
- 2. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, lemon peel and reserved lemon juice. In another large bowl, toss the apple, banana, grapes, oranges and avocados. Serve with dressing. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 271 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Avocado Fruit Salad
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.