- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-teaspoon almond extract
- 12 ounces baking chocolate, melted
- 3/4 cup chopped dried pitted cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and almond extract in large mixing bowl at Medium speed with electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add Chocolate, mixing well. Stir in cherries and nuts. Spread into greased 8-inch square baking pan. Chill several hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares.
- Makes 2 1/2 pounds. Yield: serves 1
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Black Forest Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review