"I created this dip because I couldn’t find a guacamole that I really liked. My husband doesn’t usually like these kinds of dips, but he really likes this one!" —Kay Dunham of Amity, Missouri
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in
- the yogurt, picante sauce, lime juice, salt and garlic powder. Serve
- with chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 73 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 258 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now