- In a small bowl, combine avocado and lemon juice; toss to coat. In
- another small bowl, combine 1/4 cup cornflake crumbs, egg, onion,
- mayonnaise, mustard, dill, seafood seasoning, salt and cayenne. Fold
- in crab and avocado mixture.
- Place remaining cornflake crumbs in a shallow bowl. Drop scant 1/3
- cup crab mixture into crumbs. Gently coat and shape into a
- 3/4-in.-thick patty; place on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining
- Spritz crab cakes with cooking spray; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at
- 450° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For sauce, in a small bowl, mash avocado. Stir in remaining
- ingredients; serve with crab cakes. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 crab cakes with 1/4 cup sauce equals 474 calories, 25 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 179 mg cholesterol, 1,369 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.