Avocado Citrus Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 8 to 10 cups torn salad greens
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar and salt. Add avocados. In a large salad bowl, toss remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over salad and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 234 calories, 19g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Avocado Citrus Salad
"I have made this salad several times for friends/family...everyone loves it! Goes well for brunch or any type of fish."