Avocado Citrus Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- 8 to 10 cups torn salad greens
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium pear, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, sugar and salt. Add avocados. In a large salad bowl, toss remaining ingredients. Pour the dressing over salad and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 234 calories, 19g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Avocado Citrus Salad
"I have made this salad several times for friends/family...everyone loves it! Goes well for brunch or any type of fish."