Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup cubed peeled jicama
- 1/4 cup pimientos, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 5 romaine leaves
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, avocados, jicama and pimientos. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Drizzle over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Top with onions. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 416 calories, 30g fat (7g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 267mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 6g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Avocado Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.