- until dough forms a ball.
- Divide dough into two balls, one slightly larger than the other. On a
- lightly floured surface, roll larger ball to fit a 9-in. pie plate.
- Coat pie plate with cooking spray; transfer pastry to plate.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, pears and raisins. Combine 1/2
- cup sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; add to fruit mixture
- and toss. Sprinkle with extract; toss well. Spoon into crust.
- Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Trim, seal and flute
- edges. Brush lattice with egg white; sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 30-35
- minutes longer or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Cool
- on a wire rack. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 331 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.