Autumn Squash Recipe
I make this pretty dish with squash from my garden. It has a delicious, crunchy topping.
- 1 cup mashed cooked acorn or butternut squash
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the squash, 1/4 cup cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons butter, egg, brown sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 2. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-cup baking dish. Combine remaining crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Autumn Squash
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC