Autumn Salad with Orange Vinaigrette Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, almonds, cranberries and onion. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 212 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Autumn Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
"This is quick and easy little salad that is soooo good. Everyone in my family loved it."