Autumn Salad with Orange Vinaigrette Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, almonds, cranberries and onion. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 212 calories, 16g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 88mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Autumn Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
"This is quick and easy little salad that is soooo good. Everyone in my family loved it."