A light orange dressing nicely accents sweet dried cranberries and crunchy almonds. It you prefer, you can use your favorite salad greens in place of the ready-to-serve package.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch coarsely ground pepper
- 4 cups ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first six ingredients; shake well. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, almonds, cranberries and onion. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Autumn Salad with Orange Vinaigrette in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2003, p11
Reviews for Autumn Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2012
"This is quick and easy little salad that is soooo good. Everyone in my family loved it."