Autumn Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Sized right for two, this rustic and comforting entree is treated to a combination of apples, raisins and nuts. "The fruited sauce adds great flavor," says Tiffany Anderson-Taylor of Gulfport, Florida. "I serve this often, and when I double it for guests, it's often greeted with cheers."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 40 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Rub salt and pepper over pork. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add apple juice. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard apple juice. Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Combine the pie filling, raisins, pecans and cinnamon; spoon over pork.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC