Autumn Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Rub salt and pepper over pork. Place in a large resealable plastic bag; add apple juice. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard apple juice. Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan. Combine the pie filling, raisins, pecans and cinnamon; spoon over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160° Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Autumn Pork Tenderloin(5)
Sort By :
I made this last night. It took longer to bake then the recipe called for to get to a safe temperature. I think next time I will sear the meat to give it a little color. Overall great fall recipe. It went well with a baked sweet potato.
I made this for dinner tonight. The cook time took a little longer than expected to get to the right temperature for safety. One thing I would do in the future is sear the meat before placing it in the oven, It was just missing that little extra flavor. Every good combination for a fall dinner. It paired wonderfully with a sweet potato.
I made this for dinner tonight and it took a little longer to cook than expected to get to the right temperature for safety. One thing I might change in the future would be to brown the meat on the stove top to sear it a little before placing it in the oven. The recipe did have a good flavor especially for the fall. I made sweet potatoes to go with it.
Devine dish!! the whole family loved this recipe,,, it was so good, there were no leftovers, making it again this week but will have to double the recipe, friends will be trying it for the first time.... The only thing i did different was put a cup of beef broth while it cooked in oven..... YUMMY!!!!!!!!
Excellent recipe especially for children who are picky eaters.