- Bake 14-17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from pans
- to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, water,
- meringue powder and almond extract; beat on low speed just until
- blended. Pipe or drizzle on cookies as desired. Sprinkle with coarse
- sugar. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 162 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.