Autumn Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1. Toss banana and apple pieces with orange juice to prevent discoloration. Drain any excess juice. Toss with all remaining ingredients. Chill. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 193 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Autumn Fruit Salad
"I just wasn't feeling this one. Something didn't fit. Maybe it was the mandarin oranges?"
"This salad tastes so good, I have to hide it from my kids to keep it safe. It's a keeper for sure and we'll be making it many more times."