Autumn Fruit Salad Recipe
Just because summer is over doesn't mean you have to give up fruit salads. This salad highlights fruits available in fall and it still tastes wonderful.—Anita Foster, Fairmount, Georgia
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1. Toss banana and apple pieces with orange juice to prevent discoloration. Drain any excess juice. Toss with all remaining ingredients. Chill. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 193 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC