Autumn Fruit Salad
Just because summer is over doesn't mean you have to give up fruit salads. This salad highlights fruits available in fall and it still tastes wonderful.Anita Foster, Fairmount, Georgia
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 4 tablespoons frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Toss banana and apple pieces with orange juice to prevent
- discoloration. Drain any excess juice. Toss with all remaining
- ingredients. Chill. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 193 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.