Autumn Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1. Toss banana and apple pieces with orange juice to prevent discoloration. Drain any excess juice. Toss with all remaining ingredients. Chill. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 193 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Autumn Fruit Salad
"I just wasn't feeling this one. Something didn't fit. Maybe it was the mandarin oranges?"
"This salad tastes so good, I have to hide it from my kids to keep it safe. It's a keeper for sure and we'll be making it many more times."