Autumn Fruit Salad Recipe
Just because summer is over doesn't mean you have to give up fruit salads. This salad highlights fruits available in fall and it still tastes wonderful.Anita Foster, Fairmount, Georgia
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 4 tablespoons frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Toss banana and apple pieces with orange juice to prevent discoloration. Drain any excess juice. Toss with all remaining ingredients. Chill. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Autumn Fruit Salad in Country Woman September/October 1990, p37
Reviews for Autumn Fruit Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2012
I just wasn't feeling this one. Something didn't fit. Maybe it was the mandarin oranges?
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2010
This salad tastes so good, I have to hide it from my kids to keep it safe. It's a keeper for sure and we'll be making it many more times.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >