Just because summer is over doesn't mean you have to give up fruit salads. This salad highlights fruits available in fall and it still tastes wonderful.—Anita Foster, Fairmount, Georgia
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 4 tablespoons frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Toss banana and apple pieces with orange juice to prevent discoloration. Drain any excess juice. Toss with all remaining ingredients. Chill. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Autumn Fruit Salad in Country Woman September/October 1990, p37
Reviews for Autumn Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review