- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced peeled tart apples
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a skillet, saute onion in oil until tender; add apples and saute 1 minute longer. Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with onion mixture. Combine apple juice and honey; pour over all. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Autumn Chicken
Sort By :
I Tried this recepie on my husband and he went back for seconds and then thirds. He loved it so much. It was also a hit with my young daughter as well.
dverzic -- I would add salt and pepper, plus herbs like sage or thyme.
I don't know what I did wwrong, but this turned out very bland. It sounded good but had very little flavor.
The chicken was so amazing. My family really enjoyed this. Perfect for Autumn when you can go and pick your apples with your family.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baking Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >