- cutters. With a sharp knife, score leaf veins on cutouts if desired.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes
- or until golden brown. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Arrange around
- edge of pie. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece (calculated without pastry cutouts and whipped cream) equals 413 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 308 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.