- pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and
- butterscotch candies if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 473 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 460 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.