- Spread a fourth of the sauce in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top
- with three noodles and a third of the mozzarella and Parmesan
- cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 249 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.