Aunt Marion's Fruit Salad Dessert Recipe
Aunt Marion, my namesake, is like a grandma to me. She gave me this luscious salad recipe, which goes to all our family reunions, hunt club suppers and snowmobile club picnics...and I go home with no leftovers!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:10 servings
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 unpeeled red apples, cut into bite-size pieces
- FRUIT SAUCE:
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a large bowl, combine fruits; set aside. Whisk sauce ingredients until smooth. Gently fold into fruits. Cover and chill for 3-4 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings (2 quarts).
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC