- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Butter, softened
- Strawberry or grape jelly
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt. Add flour; beat until smooth. Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a 10-in. nonstick skillet. Pour 1/4 cup batter into center of skillet; lift and turn pan to cover bottom. Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter, adding butter to skillet as needed. Spread crepes with butter and jelly; roll up. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately. Yield: 3 crepes.
Reviews for Aunt Betty's Jelly Crepes
Sort By :
My 18 year old daughter wanted to make Crepes for breakfast, I had never made them before and found this simple recipe for her to try. It was wonderful and easy! We will be using this recipe over and over again!!
Just like the recipe I made for my children when they were home. I found this recipe 30 min ago, made it right away. Delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast for Two >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes for Two >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Crepes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Breakfast >
- Taste of Home Magazine Brunch Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >