Aunt Anne's Best Chicken Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon each minced fresh thyme, marjoram, basil and rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, thyme, marjoram, basil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Spoon over chicken. Place in a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with onion.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 179° adding wine after the first 15 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Aunt Anne's Best Chicken
Sort By :
Making (first time) for Sunday Dinner. Given that tasteofhome recipes are *supreme* (IMO), this gets a **5**.