Au Gratin Turkey Skillet
From Pleasant Hill, Oregon, Ann Wood shares this tasty treatment for leftover turkey. The creamy comfort food comes together in a snap with a package of au gratin potatoes, some seasonings and a handful of kitchen staples.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- In a large skillet, combine the water, potatoes with contents of
- sauce mix, onion, milk, butter, poultry seasoning and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or
- until potatoes are tender. Gently stir in turkey and peas; heat
- through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 363 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 876 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 29 g protein.