From Pleasant Hill, Oregon, Ann Wood shares this tasty treatment for leftover turkey. The creamy comfort food comes together in a snap with a package of au gratin potatoes, some seasonings and a handful of kitchen staples.
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- In a large skillet, combine the water, potatoes with contents of sauce mix, onion, milk, butter, poultry seasoning and rosemary. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Gently stir in turkey and peas; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Au Gratin Turkey Skillet in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p33
Reviews for Au Gratin Turkey Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review