Au Gratin Taco Bake Recipe
"This hearty hot dish relies on a package of au gratin potatoes for simple preparation," notes Linda Muir of Big Lake, Minnesota. Chock-full of beef, potatoes, corn, tomatoes and cheese, this southwestern supper is sure to be a hit in your home.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the potatoes and contents of sauce mix, corn, tomatoes, milk, water and taco seasoning. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 373 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 1,113 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Au Gratin Taco Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC