Au Gratin Pork Chops
Like a stackable casserole, this cheesy pork chop bake has meat, potatoes and good-for-you green beans all in one dish. And besides the smiling faces you'll see, the best thing about this meal from Paige Austin of Walkerton, Indiana is that clean-up is a cinch.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 65 min.
- 2 packages (4.9 ounces each) au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- Place dried potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a
- small bowl, combine the mushroom soup, 1 cup milk and contents of
- one sauce mix packet; pour over potatoes. Top with green beans and
- pork chops.
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese soup, remaining milk and contents
- of remaining sauce mix packet; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 264 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 1,249 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.