Au Gratin Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 packages (4.9 ounces each) au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups 2% milk, divided
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1. Place dried potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the mushroom soup, 1 cup milk and contents of one sauce mix packet; pour over potatoes. Top with green beans and pork chops.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the cheese soup, remaining milk and contents of remaining sauce mix packet; pour over pork chops.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 264 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 1,249 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Au Gratin Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.