- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, contents of sauce mix and water. Stir in the peas and carrots, ham, soup, mushrooms, milk, sour cream and pimientos. Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. round baking dish.
- Roll out pastry to fit top of dish; place over potato mixture. Flute edges; cut slits in pastry. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Au Gratin Ham Potpie
Sort By :
"So yummy and had to double recipe to feed my family of five because my young kids love it so much!!"
"we loved it, and so easy to make."
"YUMMY!!! This is the first potpie I have ever made and it was great! I used 2 cups frozen mixed veggies, because I wanted more veggies in it. I also added pepper, onion powder, and a little salt. This is a simple and delicious potpie."
"This was really good and took just minutes to put together."
"Definitely a keeper!!!!"