Au Gratin Ham Potpie Recipe
“We first had Aunt Dolly’s potpie at a family get-together,” recalls Mary Zinsmeister of Slinger, Wisconsin. “We loved it and were so happy she shared the recipe. Now, we make it almost every time we bake a ham.”
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, contents of sauce mix and water. Stir in the peas and carrots, ham, soup, mushrooms, milk, sour cream and pimientos. Transfer to an ungreased 2-qt. round baking dish.
- 2. Roll out pastry to fit top of dish; place over potato mixture. Flute edges; cut slits in pastry. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving equals 434 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 1,548 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Au Gratin Ham Potpie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC