Au Gratin Beef Bake Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) au gratin potatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, celery and green pepper until met is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine beef mixture, potatoes with contents of sauce mix, soup and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the water and milk. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Au Gratin Beef Bake(6)
Sort By :
I changed this recipe up alot! I added three garlic pieces, diced mushrooms, salt and pepper, changed the water for the milk and then dropped the ingredients inside a pie shell. It was great! The whole family ate it up!
I thought this recipe was just "alright".Honestly it taketed about the same as hamburger helper just with more work
WAY too salty. I ended up turning the leftovers into a soup, and it still wasn't the biggest hit in my house. I won't be making it again.
My kids hate casseroles. This one they not only liked but went back for more. I did modify it slightly. I baked it for 35 min then sprinkled mozzarella cheese on the top and baked it for 10 more min.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >