Zesty orange and earthy ginger are the perfect complement to this veggie that has become a springtime staple. —Lisa Feld, Grafton, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, marmalade, ginger, vinegar and orange peel until blended. Spoon over asparagus. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter in Taste of Home April/May 2009, p62
Reviews for Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review