Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter Recipe
Zesty orange and earthy ginger are the perfect complement to this veggie that has become a springtime staple. —Lisa Feld, Grafton, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the butter, marmalade, ginger, vinegar and orange peel until blended. Spoon over asparagus. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 223 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC