Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter for 2 Recipe
Zesty orange and earthy ginger are the perfect complement to this veggie that has become a spring time staple. Lisa Feld, Grafton, Wisconsin
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the butter, marmalade, ginger, vinegar and orange peel until blended. Spoon over asparagus. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 248 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter for 2
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC