- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a large skillet, bring 1/2 in. of water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and boil for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain; transfer to a serving platter and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, beat the butter, marmalade, ginger, vinegar and orange peel until blended. Spoon over asparagus. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter for 2 in Taste of Home
Reviews for Asparagus with Orange-Ginger Butter for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Butter Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >