Asparagus with Dill Sauce
This tasty side is the perfect compliment to most any entree and takes mere moments to prepare. Prepare to have your mouth watering! Sandy Miller - Wixom, MI
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place asparagus in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1
- in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 3-5 minutes or
- until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining
- ingredients. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until heated
- through. Serve with asparagus. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 pound asparagus with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 76 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.