Asparagus with Dill Butter
This is simple, yet elegant enough to serve at a dinner party. The lemon juice gives it a tangy zip.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cooked fresh asparagus spears
- In a small bowl, combine butter, dill and lemon juice; mix until well
- blended. Form into a log. (If necessary, refrigerate until mixture
- is firm enough to shape easily.) Wrap log in plastic wrap; freeze
- until firm. When ready to serve, slice butter 1/4 in. thick and top
- hot asparagus. Yield: Recipe will season about 4 pounds of
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/3 pound) equals 67 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.