- minutes longer.
- In a saucepan, combine flour and water until smooth. Add the
- bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- slightly thickened. Add wine or broth and salt; stir well. Pour over
- vegetables. Drain pasta and add to vegetable mixture. Add basil;
- toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 168 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.