- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pound turkey breast tenderloins, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 jar (2 ounces) sliced pimientos, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth, lemon juice and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry turkey and garlic in 1 tablespoon oil until meat is no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry asparagus in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Add pimientos. Stir broth mixture and add to the pan; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Return turkey to the pan; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forAsparagus Turkey Stir-Fry
"Good basic recipe. Had no asparagus, used some fresh broccoli and 12 oz bag of frozen stir fry veggies. I doubled the sauce and it could use even more. Otherwise, made pretty much as written. Don't forget the lemon juice as I did. It was a little bland. It needs it and maybe onion and garlic. We enjoyed it."
"This was very good. I did double the sauce."
"Very good but I would double the sauce next time."