- 1/4 teaspoon each onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, seasoned salt and poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1 cup water
- 7 to 10 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; set aside. Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of pork tenderloin to within 1/2 in. of bottom. Open so meat lies flat; cover with plastic wrap. Flatten to 1/4-in. thickness. Remove plastic; rub 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix over inside of tenderloin.
- In a large nonstick skillet, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus; cover and cook for 2 minutes. Drain asparagus and immediately place in ice water; drain and pat dry. Place asparagus lengthwise over tenderloin.
- Fold meat over asparagus, starting with a long side, and secure with kitchen string. Rub remaining seasoning over meat. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Asparagus-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
Loved it. So tasty and easy.
the whole family loved it i have 3 kids that are very pickey eaters and never want to sit still long enough to eat but they all ate and kept asking for more until it was gone
More Recipe Collections
- Asparagus Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >