Asparagus Spaghetti Pie Recipe
I've served this dish at several luncheons and received many compliments. Many people have requested the recipe, so I thought I'd share it with you.
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (7 ounces) spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen asparagus spears, thawed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs; add the spaghetti, Parmesan cheese and butter; mix well. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 10-in. pie plate.
- 2. Combine ham, asparagus and mushrooms; spoon into crust. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese. Beat eggs, sour cream, dill and chives; pour over cheese.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until crust is set and center is lightly browned. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 323 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 156 mg cholesterol, 509 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC