Asparagus Sesame Rolls Recipe
- 6 fresh asparagus spears
- 6 bread slices, crusts removed
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. Trim asparagus spears to 6 in. Flatten bread with a rolling pin. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and blue cheese until combined. Spread over bread; top with an asparagus spear and roll up tightly.
- 2. Roll in butter; place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Yield: 1/2 dozen.
1 each: 154 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 362mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Asparagus Sesame Rolls
"These always get rave reviews from friends. I add chopped fresh herbs to the cheeses. One dozen is rarely enough!"