- tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Using 1/4 cupfuls of dough, form a ring around the sides of a greased
- 10-in. quiche pan or pie plate (mounds should touch). Top with the
- remaining cheese. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook asparagus in a small amount of water for 3-4 minutes
- or until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the
- flour, salt and pepper until blended. Gradually add milk; bring to a
- boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; add cheeses
- and stir until melted.
- Stir in ham and asparagus; spoon into ring. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 427 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 192 mg cholesterol, 1,324 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.