Asparagus Lemon Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Beau Monde seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus during the last 6 minutes; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- 2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Serve or refrigerate. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 164 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Asparagus Lemon Pasta
"My husband and I enjoyed this tasty salad. It was easy to make (I cut the recipe in half) and something a little different than I usually prepare!"