- paper towels in between.
- In a small saucepan, heat milk and cream cheese over low until
- melted; stir until blended. Stir in the salt, pepper and nutmeg;
- keep warm. Steam the asparagus for 3-4 minutes or until
- Place stack of crepes on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high
- for 10-15 seconds or until warmed. To assemble, fold each crepe
- around four asparagus spears. Place seam side down on a serving
- dish; drizzle with cream sauce. Garnish with pistachios. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 235 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 346 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.