This fantastic brunch dish is easy to make, has such a nice blend of flavors and looks so inviting. With the eggs, asparagus, ham and Swiss cheese baking into a hearty main dish, I can greet my guests without last-minute fussing in the kitchen. -Joyce Leach, Armstrong, Iowa
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 pound fully cooked ham, chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In two greased 9-in. pie plates, layer the asparagus, ham, cheese and onion. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Divide mixture in half and pour over asparagus mixture in each pie plate. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Asparagus Ham Quiche in Taste of Home June/July 1995, p33
Reviews for Asparagus Ham Quiche
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review