Asparagus Ham Bake Recipe
This comforting casserole is a crowd-pleaser, so I often take it to church potluck suppers.—Joan Nichols, Sarina, Ontario
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen asparagus spears, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ham, rice, soup, milk, cheese and onion; mix well. Spoon half into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with asparagus and remaining ham mixture. Combine cornflakes crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 346 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 1,209 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Reviews for Asparagus Ham Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC